All Types Of Home Care Taker Services
Home nursing services encompasses a wide range of healthcare services that can be easily administered at your home. Home care nursing services are usually cheaper than hospitals and nursing homes, while being just as effective as the medical care offered in a hospital or nursing home. An in-home nursing service offers personalized nursing care at home as offered in a typical hospital while being more compassionate towards the patient and gets integrated into the patient’s family and develops an emotional bond with the patient and their family.
The services offered by home care nursing are provided by registered nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists among others. And as such you need not worry on the quality of service offered by the home nurse.
Home Health Care or In-Home nursing service which is basically skilled nursing care whereas the term In-Home Care refers to non-medical care services like personal care and companionship and supervision.
- Vital signs monitoring ( BP/Blood Sugar/ Pulse oximeter)
- Wound care and dressing
- Cannulation & IV therapy
- Ryles tube insertion & Feeding
- Enema & Bowel wash
- Blood sample collection
- Suture removal
- Post operative care
- Pre & Post delivery care
- Geriatric Care
- Lactation Consultation & Breast Feeding guidance
- New born & baby care
- Cancer care & Palliative support
- Insulin pump & Insulin therapy
- Advanced Diabetes care ( Diet & Nutrition counselling/ foot care/ Injection technique/continuous glucose monitoring system/ Annual check-ups)
- Dialysis support (PD)
- Tracheostomy care & Suction
- Stoma care
- Patient Counselling & Education